Sunday 17 November 2013

Sorry for the lack of posts of late, the gossip that I've been abducted by aliens is totally untrue. The plain truth is that I have had a hell of a lot of personal issues to attend to and it has taken up nearly all of my time.Also in the spare time that I have had, my creative juices have been flowing so fast I thought it best to make the most of it and write it all down. The result has been a massive chunk of my new ebook 'Hologram Dreams' is now complete and with a little luck it will be available via Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, ibooks etc sometime in the new year.
This new book is a science fiction tale set fifty years into the future and centred around the spectacular visual effects of the entertainment industry and its darker side that is used to create the ultimate in personal fantasy.
It will not be as horrific as my previous book 'Timelock' but it still contains enough action and adventure to keep everyone happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment